Earlier this week I had the pleasure of appearing on Australia’s and New Zealand’s leading MMA Show “SubmissionRadio” to discuss all things legal relating to Jon Jones’ recent run ins with the law. I’d like to thank hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkurato for having me on.
You can view the full episode here –
For those of you visiting this site for the first time, welcome!
If you’re hear looking for more on the topics discussed feel free to click the below links to access some past articles –
- Why Jon Jones’ Probation Arrest Could Be a Big Deal
- Jon Jones Pleads Guilty to 4th Degree Felony
- Options for the UFC and NSAC in the Face of the Jon Jones Scandal
- Jon Jones Hit and Run Charges – What is Needed for Conviction
- Why Jon Jones’ pre bout Cocaine Use is OK in Nevada