Today the Colorado Office of Combative Sports and Combative Sports Commission held a rulemaking hearing with a host of changes on the agenda.
I have confirmed with the Commission’s Director who has just advised that “everything passed“.
Among the highlights are
- The State approved the latest version of the ABC’s ‘unified rules’
- Cannabinoids were removed from their list of prohibited substances
- Allowing three minute rounds for women’s boxing
- Allowing three minute rounds for amateur kickboxing and Muay Thai
- Removing marijuana convictions as grounds for denial of a licence
Several other changes were also passed. The full rulemaking agenda can be found here.