Last month I had the pleasure of being interviewed along with 2020 US Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang by Loretta Hunt who was researching why the Ali Act may be expanded to include Mixed Martial Arts and what this could mean for the sport.
Hunt’s article, “Andrew Yang wants to take the fight to Dana White’s UFC“, was published today and kindly included a linkback to this site. For this visiting for the first time, welcome!
If you are looking for more information on what the Ali Act is and what it can do for MMA here are some useful links to past articles –
- Let’s Draft MMA’s “Muhammad Ali” Act
- Text of MMA’s “Ali Act” Now Published
- Bellator Files Letter Supporting Expansion of Ali Act to MMA
- Court – Promoters Have No Standing To Sue Using Ali Act
- Bill To Expand “Ali Act” to MMA Introduced in Congress
- Mixed Marital Arts Fighters Association Petition for Ali Act Expansion
- What Congress Will Be Told About the Safety of Mixed Martial Arts
- UFC Hires Lobbyists to Fight Muhammad Ali Expansion Act