Earlier this week I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Variety’s senior media writer, Gene Maddaus, who authored an article about the UFC’s $4 Billion sale and business and legal threats to the new owners.
For those visiting this site for the first time, welcome!
If you are looking for more information on the topics covered in Maddaus’s article along with other popular topics you can find information here
- An overview of the UFC Anti-Trust Lawsuit
- What the Muhammad Ali Expansion Act will mean for MMA
- Fighters Publicly Supporting the Ali Expansion Act through the MMAFA
- MMA’s Doping List
- MMA’s Weight Cut Injury List
- Combat Sports Safety Studies Archives